There are many things that add up to a gorgeous look of any lady. The magnificent mane is one of those. But, whether we like it or not, not all of us are gifted with perfect hair. It goes without saying, that these days it is a lot easier to take proper care of your hair with all of the products available on the market. Many of them are actually useful, but there are some which are a complete waste of means.
Yet, there is one thing that skips our attention – that is the fact that our grandmothers didn’t have access to all these fancy products, but they had far healthier and more gorgeous hair that many of us can only dream of. Why is that? If you think for a while, you will realize that while not having all these fancy products our grandmothers used what Mother Nature gave them. That is why today we decided to tell you about eight ways of using coconut oil to your advantage and grow out a healthy and outstanding mane of your own!
Of course, dandruff is not one of the most pleasant things to deal with. It is not that it causes you any troubles, but from the cosmetic point of view, all these white chunks on your black shirt are anything but pleasant to look at. That is why we suggest to your attention a perfect remedy – coconut oil. All you need to do is:
- Wash your hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of coconut oil with a few drops of lavender one.
- Massage it into your scalp.
- Cover your head with a cap.
- Blow dry it for a while.
- Repeat as many times as you like until the issue is dealt with.
#2 Coconut oil and avocado
This is that perfect remedy that people with dry scalps need.
- Apply warm coconut oil to your hair and scalp
- Keep massaging it in for about 5 minutes.
- Make an avocado paste and massage it into your scalp.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure at least three times week
#3 Coconut oil and gooseberry
- Combine coconut oil with a tablespoon of dried gooseberry.
- Leave it to simmer for about five minutes and strain it.
- Apply to your scalp and leave overnight.
- Wash the usual way in the morning.
- Repeat the procedure a couple of times a week.
#4 Coconut oil and Shana seeds
Those of you who are facing the problem of hair loss should pay attention to this effective anti-hair loss mask.
- Warm up coconut oil.
- Combine it with grounded Shana seeds into a paste.
- Apple to your scalp for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the usual way.
- Repeat as many times a week as you consider necessary.
#5 Coconut oil
In fact, you can use coconut oil on its own without any loss of benefits. All you need to do is:
- Warm coconut oil up.
- Apply to your scalp and massage it in for a while.
- Spread all over your hair.
- Put on a showering cap and keep the mask on overnight.
- Wash it off the usual way you wash your hair.
- Enjoy the silky hair.
- Repeat it up to 3 times a week.
#6 Coconut oil and shampoo
This method is also effective against hair loss. All you need to do is:
- Combine coconut oil and your regular shampoo in equal amounts.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for a while.
- Wash it off the usual.
#7 Coconut oil and castor oil
This mixture is useful for many reasons. First of all, you will moisturize your scalp properly, second of all you will secure your ends from splitting, and you will stimulate the hair growth. Sounds legit, right? Here is how you can do it:
- Combine an equal amount of oils.
- Spread the mixture all over your hair and massage it into your scalp as well.
- Leave it on for about two hours or even overnight.
- Wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat the treatment at least three times a week.
#8 Coconut oil and Honey
If your hair is dry and damaged, this is the best mask to help you deal with these issues.
- Warm up equal amounts of honey and coconut oil.
- Combine them together.
- Apply the mixture to your hair as well as to your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a showering cap.
- Leave it on for about 40 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and your regular shampoo.
- Repeat the procedure at least two times weekly, the more, the better.